23 thoughts on “What could this be?

1. I think this is a candle maker. The ovular rims could be for molding the wax, and the spikes could be for making a hole to put the wick/string in. That’s why I think that this is a candle maker. It makes perfect sense!

2. I think it could be a hair crimper because if you heated it up over the fire it would probably work as a hair crimper.

3. I think its a hair crimper. I think its a hair crimper because it looks like you would place the strand of hair in between the spike bar and the plate. if it was heated up it would crimp your hair. I think that because it doesnt look like a garden tool, or something to cook hotdogs on so i think its a crimper.

4. I believe that this object is a old crimper (hair tool) I believe this because, I have a new crimper, and it looks like it. Also, if you were to heat the tool up on a fire, then put your hair in it, it would make your hair crimpy 🙂

5. I think that this is a hair crimper because to me that makes the sense and seems the most practical. But I do also think it could be something for baking possibly

6. I believe this item is a marshmellow roaster. I actually think it’s a hair crimper. I believe this since it looks like somethingto use for your hair.

7. I think it’s some sort of hair device like a crimper, because it has perfect shape to crimp hair and if you heat up the metal the warmth from it would keep your hair crimped, like a straightening iron kinda

8. I think that this is a hair crimper because it looks like the most resonable anwser and i do not know what else it could be also i know what a hair crimper looks like and that looks like a old fashion one.

9. I don’t know really know but I was cunvinced that it was a candle maker. I don’t think that it would be a hair curler because you would just burn your hair. Thomas convinced me and i think that a candle maker is most resonable.

10. I think it’s a gardening tool. I think this because it looks like something you’d use to put holes or something in the dirt for seeds.

11. I think this could be a hair crimper becasue the shape of it predicts that it could be thins. The only reason it has its flaws is that it may burn your hair off. I also think it could be a candle maker.

12. I think this could be a hair crimper. If you heat it up and put it to your hair, it will crimp it. But i think it could also be a candle maker.